I admit it, I don’t decorate for Halloween or Thanksgiving. I think each of those are such short seasons that it isn’t even worth decorating for. Each “season” is less than a month but if you tie them together! Then you have a time period worth decorating for. So I sought out 5 DIY decor projects that are great for Halloween, Harvest and Thanksgiving! None of these are mine and that is why I love the internet;). I need others to teach me to be crafty. And I need it easy and cheap!
1. Autumn Popcorn Wreath by Cherished Bliss: This seems cheap, easy and has a very classic look! The kids could really help with this and not mess it up!
2. Paper Pumpkins by I Heart Naptime: These are adorable!!! A great use for leftover scrapbook paper, wrapping paper or paper the kids decorate. This would look adorable on a living room table or in a window sill.
3. Fall Leaf Initial by the Thrifty Abode: This is great as a wreath replacement or even as wall decor. It seems so simple to do. You can use fake leaves and pull it out every year. It is another one that is great to do with the kids!
4. DIY Painted Address Pumpkin Topiary by MomAdvice: This is a great craft! You can bring the topiary in when the weather is funky and put it out when you are entertaining! This seems pretty easy to just stick in the garage for next year too. I might even consider base painting them silver too.
5. DIY Mirrored Pumpkin by Heidi Milton: I love, love, love this project! This is an elegant bowl that would make a stunning centerpiece. If you don’t paint the inside of the bowls too you could put food in them and use it as serving ware!!!
Any of these jump out as something you want to make? Any other projects that you have seen out there that I should try? Let me know!!!!! Happy crafting!